New Kia & Used Auto Dealer Serving Albertville, AL | Serra Kia of Gardendalee
Serra Kia of Gardendale is a new Kia and used car dealer that serves the residents of Albertville, AL, with exceptional customer service. We are a conveniently located dealership in Alabama that has all your vehicle buying needs under one roof. From our sales team to our service department, we’re going to take great care of you. We’re one of the premier Kia dealerships in the area, and we take that reputation seriously. As a proud dealership of the family-owned and operated Serra Automotive group, our team puts in the work to provide excellent customer service. Our Serra Promise provides unmatched value, unmatched selection, and an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction with our 72-hour exchange policy, our no-hassle trade promise, a lifetime limited powertrain warranty, and more.
Originally inhabited by the Cherokee Indians, the Albertville area became settled by non-natives in the 1850s, including Thomas A. Albert, who served as a town leader and became the city’s namesake; however, the city wasn’t incorporated until 1891. After the devastation of a tornado nearly leveled the city in 1908, the expanding railroad lifted Albertville from the ruins, and it continued to enjoy year after year of growth. The city boasts an estimated population of over 21,500 residents, who participate in popular events such as the Main Street Music Festival and the Albertville Farmers’ Farm-to-Table Dinners. Albertville is also home to Jules J. Berta Vineyards, a winner of the Alabama Winery of the Year.
Serra Kia of Gardendale is just over an hour drive from Albertville.
- Follow AL-75 S to County Hwy 26 in Blount County.
- Follow County Hwy 57 to US-231 N in Rosa.
- Turn right onto US-231 N.
- Continue straight onto AL-160 W.
- Take a slight right turn onto US-31 N.
- Turn left to merge onto I-65 S toward Birmingham.
- Take exit 272 for Mt. Olive Rd.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Gardendale.
- Turn left onto Mt. Olive Rd.
- Turn right onto Mt. Olive Rd/Ridgewood Street.
- Turn right onto Fieldstown Rd.
- The destination is on your right, 630 Fieldstown Rd.