0 Used kia-forte Gardendale Alabama
Sorry, no exact matches were found
You can modify your search criteria and try again. Otherwise you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email or call our sales team at (205) 386-4377 for help locating the perfect fit at!
Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in:
ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SIRIUS, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, SIRIUS Integrated Satellite Radio, Traction control.
* 2012 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 54507 miles below market average!
* JD Power Dependability Study * 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick * ALG Best Residual Value * 2013 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you have grown tired with the usual suspects from Ford, Chevrolet and Ram, it might be time to take a closer look at the Toyota Tundra. Backed by Toyota's enviable reputation for safety and reliability, the 2013 Tundra is a genuine workhorse with impressive towing capabilities, rugged construction and first-class interior accommodations. To top it all off, every Toyota Tundra is built in America. Source: KBB.com
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 13874 miles below market average! 26/38 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates
Call our NEW BDC Department for Serra Chevrolet Internet inquiries! 205-853-2906. The "Serra Promise" is your advantage to a quick and easy delivery!
* If you need small-car pricing and fuel-efficiency but you don't want to give up big-car comfort, check out the 5-passenger Chevrolet Cruze for 2015. Although it's categorized as a compact sedan, the Cruze's interior volume actually qualifies it as a midsize model. Source: KBB.com
* Two satisfying high-efficiency engine choices; secure handling; handsome interior design; big trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The Cruze gives you great fuel economy and a reasonable price, with a very stylish look to go with it. It has a strong stance and angled lines, with a split front grille, and headlights that wrap around from the front and end in a point above the fenders. On the inside the cabin is modern, roomy and comfortable. It doesn't feel like the compacts you might be used to and is refreshingly fun to drive. There are 6 different trims available for the Cruze, including the: LS, 1LT, Eco, 2LT, LTZ, and the Turbo Diesel. Standard for all are features such as Bluetooth calling and Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel. The Base Model LS comes with a 1.8L engine that gets 25MPG City and 36MPG hwy with the standard 6-speed manual, or 22MPG City and 35MPG hwy when you opt for the automatic. All models higher than the LS, but below the Diesel come with a peppy 1.4L Turbocharged Engine. The 1LT and 2LT give you your choice of a 6-speed manual with overdrive or an automatic. The Eco comes standard with a special 6-speed manual with triple overdrive, or an optional automatic. Fuel economy varies for these trims based on which you opt for, but the best performer hands down is the Eco with the Manual Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 28MPG City and 42MPG hwy. The top of the line model is the Diesel with a 2.0L engine that has 151hp and gets an EPA estimated 27MPG City and an amazing 46MPG hwy. Standard safety features on all models include Anti-lock brakes, Stabilitrak, Traction Control, and 10 Airbags. Upgrade to the LTZ trim and you get the added visibility of a Rear View Camera. With available Chevrolet MyLink all your apps are located on the 7-inch touchscreen and the available 4G LTE turns the Cruze into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! 23/34 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates
* Looking for a practical family sedan that doesn't look like a practical family sedan? You have a few cars from which to choose, but none as feature packed as the 2015 Kia Optima. Source: KBB.com
* Lots of standard and optional features for the money; handsome cabin with easy-to-use controls and comfortable front seats; top crash scores; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
* With world-class engineering, outstanding performance and advanced safety systems, the 2015 Kia Optima gives you good reason to be passionate about driving a midsize sedan. It combines bold exterior styling, performance and a spacious, luxurious cabin. With the Optima, exhilaration is standard. The key to its exciting performance are the two available engines: the 2.4L Gasoline Direct Injection with an EPA rated 24 city/35 hwy mpg or the turbocharged 2.0L GDI I4 engine that delivers 274 horsepower and fuel efficiency of 22 city/34 hwy mpg. The Optima also has a standard 6-speed Sportmatic transmission for an engaging driving experience. The Optima Hybrid features a 2.4L Atkinson cycle 4-cyl. engine giving an amazing 35 city/40 hwy mpg. Spacious and comfortable seating can accommodate five adults and includes a driver's seat with power lumbar and available leather seat trim. Rear seats have a 60/40 split-folding design for added versatility. Optima EX/EX Turbo and SX Premium Packages include front and rear heated seats and heated front seatbacks for cold-weather comfort. The Optima is designed to make every drive a pleasure. The available Premium Touring Package includes features like the innovative UVO infotainment system which lets you use your compatible cell phone to make hands-free calls, receive and respond to text messages, listen to streaming audio, enjoy your personal music, and play your favorite song, artist or genre of music all by giving a single voice command, premium Infinity sound system for exceptional audio entertainment, and a panoramic sunroof. The available Technology Package includes a voice command navigation system, giving you access to detailed highway conditions from SiriusXM Traffic. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 31908 miles below market average! 20/27 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000
* If you're looking for a 7-passenger crossover SUV big on comfort, safety, style and in-cabin technology, the 2015 Kia Sorento ranks among the best in class. Source: KBB.com
* Plentiful standard and optional features; quiet and comfortable ride; superior tech interface; powerful V6; available third-row seat; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Kia Sorento is a world-class crossover that provides an outstanding combination of design and performance. The Sorento's 191-hp 2.4L Gasoline Direct Injection 4-cylinder engine and available 290-hp 3.3L GDI V6 engine both deliver outstanding performance. A 6-speed automatic transmission operates with smooth, seamless efficiency and its Sportmatic design allows you to choose between automatic shifting and, for a sportier experience, clutch-free manual shifting. The Sorento provides an exceptionally smooth and quiet ride along with precise handling, thanks to its unibody design and all-new suspension system. The Sorento's spacious cargo area provides exceptional versatility. Its 40/20/40 split-folding second-row seats and available 50/50 split-folding third-row seats let you carry up to 7 passengers, cargo, or both. Interior features available include ventilated driver and front passenger seats that circulate cool air through the seat leather, heated front seats and second-row seat outboard cushions, panoramic sunroof and power sunshade, and second row sunshades. The Sorento's fine craftsmanship and luxury features let you travel in style and comfort. Available features include a heated steering wheel, a voice-command navigation system with rear-camera display, blind-spot detection, push-button start, and the innovative UVO infotainment system which lets you use your compatible cell phone to make hands-free calls, receive and respond to text messages, listen to streaming audio, and play your favorite song, artist or genre of music all by giving a single voice command. An advanced airbag system helps to protect the driver and passengers with front, side and side curtain airbags. The front seats feature active headrests and seat-belt pretensioners. Sorento wraps you in a protective, high strength steel reinforced body that helps minimize damage, absorb impact energy and protect you in case of collision. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you're looking for a more personalized pickup truck, Ford's F-150 for 2014 offers one of the most varied and distinct line ups in the business. From trims to work options to cutting-edge electronics and infotainment systems, there is an F-150 for just about everyone. Source: KBB.com
* Compelling engine lineup, particularly the turbocharged V6; largest selection of variations in this class; numerous convenience features. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Ford F-150, with its 4 high-tech engines, including the revolutionary EcoBoost, has the toughest, most powerful, and fuel efficient truck lineup in the class. The Ford F-150 hauls and tows the most in its class, towing up to 11,300 lbs and hauling up to 3,120 lbs. It also generates the most available power - up to 411 hp - while achieving up to 23 mpg hwy. 9 distinctive models including the all new LIMITED. 3 cab configurations. 3 box lengths. Whatever you need a truck to do best, the F-150 lineup delivers. With 2014 F-150 features like the new standard hill start assist, which keep you from rolling back on a grade, it's no wonder the F-Series has been America's best-selling truck for 34 years. The 2014 F-150 comes with both power and luxury. The SuperCrew model impresses with an interior experience like no other. We're talking room to spare, lots of creature comforts, superb cargo space and utmost flexibility. The seating is thoughtfully contoured to provide comfortable support in all the right places, including its angled rear seat backs, which create a relaxed, natural seating position. F-150 XLT offers you a wide range of configurations. Inside, premium cloth seats welcome you, along with a substantial list of power and convenience features. Each of the 9 Ford F-150 models offers a diverse set of interior and exterior features, but all of them are still Built Ford Tough. In addition to the amazing combination of power, efficiency, and luxury, the F-150 gives you even more options. F-150 can be equipped with everything from manually telescoping and folding sideview mirrors with a large viewing area and convex lens that are perfect for towing, to power-adjustable interior features that help customize your driving position. You can even expand your cargo capabilities with our rugged stowable bed extender. And you've got plenty of style options too. Build the F-150 you want, just the way you want it. Source: The Manufacturer Summary